For your free pattern and tutorial video, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
In addition to the 7.5 inch vintage Stacie dolls, today’s pattern also fits many dollhouse dolls in the 1:12 scale size range.
The tutorial video I’ve linked to below shows the same shirt being made for the 6″ Breyer Classic Rider dolls, but don’t let that confuse you! It will also fit Stacie.
The pattern also shows an image of the Breyer Classic Rider dolls, but it’s still the right pattern for your Stacie doll. That shirt pattern fits both dolls, even though the pants patterns won’t fit the Breyer Classic Riders.
Today’s pattern set will fit these dolls:
- World of Love vintage dolls (shirt fits as a crop top)
- 9 inch modern Stacie dolls
- vintage 7 inch Stacie dolls
- vintage Sunshine Family adult female dolls (shirt fits as a crop top)
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns for making the T-shirt and pants shown on my 7.5-inch Stacie doll in the image above:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for the T-shirt
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the pants
- Tutorial video showing how to make the T-shirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the pants
Remember, if you enjoy my free patterns and tutorial videos, please continue to share them on social media. It really helps a lot!
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Need something fun to pin or share? How about this T-shirt pattern?
Stacie and vintage Sunshine Family dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
World of Love is a product that was once owned and distributed by Hasbro, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.