Please scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free printable PDF sewing pattern that’s mentioned in the video above.
Today’s video tutorial shows you how to make a tunic-style shirt or shirt-dress that will fit small-bodied dolls like Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz dolls, and more. There’s a full list of all the different dolls I’ve tried this tunic on just below.
But please note that the pants will not fit all of the dolls listed below. For a list of dolls who will fit in the pants or jeans pattern, please click here.
Today’s free tunic or shirt dress pattern will fit the following dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- 8 inch Bratz dolls
- Ever After High dolls
- 8 inch Breyer Rider dolls
- Spin Master La Dee Da dolls
- Disney 9 and a half inch fairy dolls like Tinkerbell
Here’s the free printable PDF doll clothes sewing pattern for the tunic, the pants, and some additional tutorial videos:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making a tunic or shirt dress and pants for dolls
- Tutorial video showing how to sew the tapered-leg pants pattern (the pants pattern in the center of the pattern page)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the tunic or shirt dress (scroll up to the top of this page)
- Tutorial video on Bias Tape
It’s always friendly and kind to show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by liking them on Facebook, pinning them on Pinterest, and/or tweeting about them. You’re also welcome to add any of my YouTube channel‘s videos to your playlists. Please visit those links for easy access to my patterns, tutorials, and blog posts.
Here’s an image for easy pinning on Pinterest, but please note that the pants/jeans pattern doesn’t fit all of the dolls in my list above.