It’s just about time to start planting gardens in the northern hemisphere, where I live. For those of you who really enjoy planting fairy-sized miniature gardens, I’m re-posting my teeny-tiny dolls’ dress patterns and tutorials today.
Which dolls will this dress fit?
- 6″ classic Breyer Rider dolls (1:12 scale)
- Mattel’s Chelsea dolls (5.5 inches or 13.5 cm)
- 6.75 inch Strawberry Shortcake dolls (17 cm)
- 6-inch Enchantimals dolls (15 cm)
- some dollhouse-sized dolls (1:12 scale)
Free patterns and tutorial videos for making this dress:
- free PDF printable doll clothes sewing pattern for small doll’s “folk” dress
- free tutorial showing how to make “folk” dress
- free tutorial showing how to gather fabric
- my free whipstitch hem tutorial
- my free backstitch tutorial
- my free straight stitch tutorial
- my free tutorial showing how to sew snaps on fabric
Please remember that my free doll clothes pattern website counts on having lots of visitors to view the ads, so please tell a friend about this site! When it comes to my patterns and tutorial videos, there’s a lot you can do to help spread the word:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Also note that I am not affiliated with any of the doll or miniatures companies mentioned at the top of this post, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in the section above. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.