If today’s Valentine’s Day dress project looks familiar, that’s because I have posted the same project here in years past. However I’ve updated the pattern for easier download this year:
If you enjoy my tutorials and free patterns, please show your appreciation by sharing them with others.
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Tag me on Instagram when you finish sewing this project and use #ChellyWoodPatterns to show off what you’ve made.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Today’s blog post features Azeezah, a Queens of Africa doll. You can buy a Queens of Africa doll on Amazon or on their website: https://queensofafricadolls.com/
Special thanks to Taofick Okoya for giving ChellyWood.com special permission to use this doll in videos, photos, and publications. Learn more about how Mr. Okoya was inspired to design these dolls at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR02X1G0q1A