You might be wondering whether or not this week’s patterns will fit your fashion dolls. Take a look back at the original posting of these patterns to see additional dolls which can definitely fit into this week’s free patterns.
But also, for your convenience, I’m posting measurements for my Queens of Africa doll, Azeezah, so you can be sure your dolls will truly be able to fit into the patterns that she is modeling for us this week:
Here are Azeezah’s measurements:
- Neck circumference… 4.4 cm
- Neck to shoulder seam… 2.3 cm
- Bust 12.8 cm
- Collar to true waist… 5.5 cm
- Underarm to true waist… 3.7 cm
- Sleeve inseam (underarm to cuff)… 7.1 cm
- Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff… 8.0 cm
- Sleeve circumference (upper arm at widest point)… 4.4 cm
- Waist … 8.6 cm
- Hip circumference… 13.7 cm
- Pants inseam (crotch to just below the ankle bone)… 13.7 cm
- Pants outseam (waist to just below the ankle bone)… 17.8 cm
- Pants leg circumference (upper thigh)… 7.1 cm
- Height not including hair… 29 cm or 11 and 1/2 inches
You can buy your own Queens of Africa doll on Amazon or on the Slice by Cake company website: https://queensofafricadolls.com/
Special thanks to Taofick Okoya for giving ChellyWood.com special permission to use this doll in publications. Learn more about how Mr. Okoya was inspired to design these dolls at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR02X1G0q1A
It helps my website grow if you share your knowledge of my free, printable sewing patterns.
- Please pin them on Pinterest.
- Please share or like them on Facebook.
- Please tweet about them.
- Consider following me on Instagram, and use hashtag #ChellyWoodPatterns to share photos of what you’ve made.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!