Here’s my super-easy tutorial showing how to make a people-sized Christmas stocking with a fold-over cuff and felt lettering for the personalized name.
However, if you need a little help making bubble letters for your lettering pattern, please click here.
The printable stocking PDF patterns are free to download below, but please remember that I offer my patterns for free through Creative Commons Attribution, which means that anyone who downloads and uses my free patterns should help spread the word about where these patterns came from…
- Free printable sewing pattern for making a Christmas stocking (Microsoft Word version)
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making a Christmas stocking (PDF version)
- Tutorial showing how to make your own bubble letters for the personalized name
Need ideas for how you can share my patterns on social media? Scroll down to the image below and do one of the following with it:
- You can pin it on Pinterest
- You can take a screenshot and share it on Facebook
- You can tweet about these patterns
- You can share your creations on Instagram and mention me as the pattern designer
Here’s a share-able image:
And now, on the advice of some of my faithful followers and friends, I’m going to take a much-needed Christmas vacation, so you may not hear from me again until after the New Year. Check back with this blog for new patterns and tutorials at the start of 2020.