Yesterday I gave you the tutorial for making the scarf you see my daughter wearing in the image above. Today I’m posting the free printable PDF sewing patterns for making the stocking cap she’s wearing.
Here are the free PDF patterns you’ve come here for, along with a link to yesterday’s tutorial video for making the scarf:
- FREE printable sewing pattern for hat (PDF download)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the scarf
- Tutorial video showing you how to make the stocking cap
These are a quick and easy sewing project which you can give as gifts to friends, family, and your Secret Santa buddies.
Are you lovin’ all this free stuff from ChellyWood.com? Please show your support by telling people about ChellyWood.com. That’s what the “Creative Commons Attribution” mark on my patterns means: you should tell people where you got all this great free stuff!
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
For my regular followers, yes this is a re-post. See Monday’s post to understand why I’m re-posting old patterns and tutorials.