On this page, you’ll find my affiliate marketing links to doll-sized buttons, buckles, zippers, and clasps for your dolls, regardless of their size. I also have links to Velcro below.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For snaps, please click on this link.
To learn more about which sizes you want for which dolls, I recommend reading this blog post. Leave a comment, if you need further guidance. I can always write another blog post!
Buttons and button-making tools:
- teeny-tiny buttons on Etsy (for dolls 12 inches and smaller)
- small-ish buttons on Etsy (for 13-17 inch dolls)
- small buttons for 18 inch dolls to be used as embellishments (not as a closure)
- 5/8 inch (16 mm) diameter buttons on Amazon for 18 inch dolls and larger (to be used as functional buttons, not embellishments)
- Button hole sewing machine attachments for various sewing machines
- Clover button hole cutter
- Seam ripper tool or un-picker tool
- Seed beads
Buckle Clasps for Overalls:
- Overalls buckles for 18 inch dolls
- Overalls buckles for 13 inch to 17 inch dolls
- Overalls buckles for 11 inch to 12 inch dolls
- Overalls buckles for dolls 10 inches and smaller
Belt buckles and other clasping closures:
- miniature belt buckles for dolls
- hook and eye closures on Etsy
- hook and eye closures on Amazon
- toggle clasps on Amazon
(With Velcro, it’s almost impossible to find sew-on Velcro smaller than these two sizes, so if you need it smaller, just trim pieces to the sizes you need.)