Today’s video isn’t just an “unboxing” in the traditional sense.
I ordered this vintage Vogue Ginny doll on eBay, as a “NIB” (New in Box) doll, and after I get her out of the box, I will show you which of the outfits I’ve designed will fit on her little 8 inch body.
(Note: she’s actually just a slight bit under 8 inches tall, like about 7 and 3/4 inches or so.)
Just as I offered on my YouTube channel, you will be able to find links to the free printable doll clothes sewing patterns that will fit your 8 inch Vogue Ginny doll, in the bulleted section below:
- Here’s a link to the free printable PDF sewing patterns for making the green and white “pioneer dress” shown in the first doll clothing swap.
- Here’s a link to the free printable sewing pattern for making the white pinafore with little strawberries on it.
- Here’s a link to the floral top and turquoise shorts patterns, along with the Rainbow High jeans pattern (which will require some alterations).
- Here’s a link to the yellow ruffle skirt.
- Here’s a link to the Barbie T-shirt.
- Here’s a link to my Skipper/Creatable World felt top.
- And if you’re interested in learning how to alter doll clothes patterns for your Vogue Ginny dolls, click on this link to learn more.
Eventually, I’d like to create a gallery for my Vogue Ginny doll clothes patterns, but I’ll need to make individual posts for all of these outfits first. So watch for them as individual posts, some time in the future, right here on ChellyWood.com
And as it says in the video, you can also expand your Vogue Ginny doll clothes wardrobe by taking my “How to Alter Doll Clothes Patterns” course. Click on that link to learn more about it.