For your free pattern, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Today’s project is super easy! Even beginners and kids-learning-to-sew can make this spring time pajama outfit for a Skipper doll or similar sized dolls.
To make this outfit, you’ll need some craft felt, flannel small-print fabric, 1/8 inch elastic, and a few tiny Dritz snaps.
Today’s patterns will fit these dolls:
- Skipper dolls
- 10 inch Disney Princess dolls
- Creatable World dolls
- Ideal’s vintage Pepper dolls
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns and tutorial videos for making today’s doll clothes:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for the super easy felt shirt
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for shorts to fit 10 inch dolls (other pattern pieces may not fit)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the felt shirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Tutorial video showing how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video showing how to pull elastic through a casing
- Tutorial video showing how to sew snaps on fabric
Feel free to pin, like, or tweet about my free patterns and tutorials. Here’s an image that’s easy to share on social media:
Have you heard about my paid courses on Creative Spark yet? Click here to learn more.
Skipper and Creatable World dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Disney princess dolls are products offered by the Disney corporation, which holds the trademark for them (™). Please visit the Disney Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Ideal Toy Corp. produced the vintage Pepper doll mentioned in this blog post. However this company is no longer in business, and I’m not sure who holds the trademark for the Pepper doll. However you can learn more about this family of dolls if you click here.