Last week I asked, “What type of class would you like me to teach?” but very few people left comments.
So let’s try Plan B…
If I offered the following classes, which one would you be willing to PAY for? (There are more detailed explanations provided below the poll.)
- How to make a bendable cloth doll and a wardrobe to fit him/her (the doll would be made of cloth, but it would have posable arms, legs, and neck)
- How to make stop motion videos with dolls (including set design techniques, video and photography tips, puppeteering, sound effects, and costuming)
- How to alter doll clothes patterns you already own (turn shorts into pants, widen an existing pattern to fit a bigger doll, change a sleeve design, etc.)
- How to apply notions to your doll clothes (lace, ribbons, buttons, zippers, rickrack, patches, etc…)
- How to teach a child to sew doll clothes (lessons for the parent or teacher, to guide them in teaching the child)
This is what excites me the most… You know that doll clothes design book I have been waiting to publish? If enough people sign up for my classes on Creative Spark, then C&T Publishing will probably make me an offer for publishing my book!
Feel free to add a comment or suggest a different class topic.