Today’s outfit was first designed for the 6″ classic Breyer Rider dolls, but I wanted to show you that it will also fit other 6-inch (15-16 cm) dolls as well. It looks really cute on the Enchantimals dolls! Please note, however, that the pants that are part of today’s PDF pattern do not fit Enchantimals.
Which dolls will this shorts outfit fit?
- 6″ classic Breyer Rider dolls (1:12 scale)
- Mattel’s Chelsea dolls (5.5 inches or 13.5 cm)
- 5 inch Strawberry Shortcake dolls (13 cm)
- 6-inch Enchantimals dolls (15 cm)
- some dollhouse-sized dolls (1:12 scale)
Free patterns and tutorial videos for making this outfit:
- free PDF printable doll clothes sewing pattern for small doll’s T-shirt and shorts
- free tutorial showing how to make the T-shirt
- free tutorial showing how to make the shorts
- my free backstitch tutorial
- my free straight stitch tutorial
- my free tutorial showing how to sew snaps on fabric
Please remember that my free doll clothes pattern website counts on having lots of visitors to view the ads, so please tell a friend about this site! When it comes to my patterns and tutorial videos, there’s a lot you can do to help spread the word:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Also note that I am not affiliated with any of the doll or miniatures companies mentioned in this post, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in the section below. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.
Enchantimals and Chelsea dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Strawberry Shortcake dolls are products offered by Shortcake IP Holdings LLC, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Strawberry Shortcake website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Breyer dolls and horses are products offered by Breyer, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Breyer website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Here’s a visual image of the PDF pattern you’re getting today: