For your free pattern and tutorial video, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
I frequently get requests for Monster High doll clothes patterns. When I first started this blog, I was hesitant to support the Monster High dolls in any way because the argument at the time was that these dolls were too skinny and made little girls insecure about their bodies.
However if you’ve ever watched the Monster High show, you would know that the theme for the show is one of acceptance. No matter whether the monster doll has two heads, a tail, horns, or is super tall, every body is a beautiful body. I think that’s a pretty neat theme!
Having worked in education for many years, I’ve seen kids with all kinds of abilities coupled with various disabilities, and in my mind, the Monster High dolls help these children realize their potential. So today I’m offering a free pattern that fits the Monster High dolls, among others.
Today’s pattern will fit these dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- Ever After High female dolls
- Kuu Kuu Harajuku dolls
- Vintage Retro Stacie and Janet dolls (capris fit as long pants)
- Wee 3 Friends dolls (capris fit as long pants)
- World of Love vintage dolls
- 9 inch modern Stacie dolls
- vintage Sunshine Family adult female dolls
Here’s your free, printable PDF sewing pattern for making the capri pants and/or felt dress:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making a felt dress/tunic and capris for small-bodied dolls
- Tutorial showing you how to make the dress (coming soon)
- Tutorial showing you how to make the elastic-waist capri pants
Monster High, Ever After High, Stacie, Kuu Kuu Harajuku, vintage Sunshine Family, and Wee 3 Friends are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
World of Love is a product that was once owned and distributed by Hasbro, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.