Today’s tutorial video is one of my oldest tutorials. You’ll be able to see how far I’ve come as a filmmaker and YouTuber… The video shows how I was experimenting with photography and text.
But, of course, it’s still possible to follow the tutorial to make an Instagram pillow of your own.
Here’s the pattern you’ll need:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making an Instagram pillow
- Click here for the older JPG version of these patterns
Let me warn you, though… that pattern is a little sketchy. Back in those days, I was just making my patterns with ink on paper. I would photocopy them and cut them out for my own use, but I often didn’t revise them much if there were problems.
Also, the Instagram icon has changed since I made that pattern. So I’m not sure how relevant today’s pattern is.
But hey, if you like my free pattern and want to share it, here are some helpful ways to tell the world about my patterns:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!