Please scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free printable PDF sewing patterns and links to any additional relevant tutorial videos for making these doll clothes.
A lot of people have been anxiously awaiting this cute little short-sleeved cotton shirt and capri pants for Stacie dolls. I guess there aren’t a lot of patterns to fit Mattel’s Stacie, and free patterns for Stacie are almost impossible to come by online.
To learn why it has taken me so long to post these patterns, please look back at yesterday’s blog post.
Today’s free pattern will fit the following dolls:
- Monster High female dolls (but the capris are much shorter)
- Ever After High dolls (again, the capris are shorter)
- Kuu Kuu Harajuku dolls
- Spin Master La Dee Da dolls
- Mattel’s 9 inch Stacie dolls
- Mattel’s 8 inch vintage Stacie dolls (capris fit like long pants)
- Hasbro World of Love vintage dolls
Here’s the free printable PDF doll clothes sewing pattern for this week’s felt dress project:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for this top (use view B)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the top
- Free sewing patterns for the capri pants
- Tutorial video showing how to make the capri pants
It’s always friendly and kind to show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by liking them on Facebook, pinning them on Pinterest, and/or tweeting about them. You’re also welcome to add any of my YouTube channel‘s videos to your playlists. Please visit those links for easy access to my patterns, tutorials, and blog posts.
Stacie, Monster High, Kuu Kuu Harajuku, and Ever After High dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Spin Master La Dee Da dolls are products offered by Spin Master, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Spin Master website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
World of Love is a product that was once owned and distributed by Hasbro, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.