Please scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free printable PDF sewing pattern and links to any additional relevant tutorial videos.
Last week I posted the free pattern for this versatile felt dress with eyelet trim. Click here to look back at that gallery!
I thought I’d tried it on all my dolls to create the “who can fit” list below. But guess what… I ran across yet another doll who will easily fit into last week’s lavender-colored felt dress with eyelet trim! So I had to update my list to include the retro Stacie doll from the 1980’s. She is a little smaller than modern Stacie, standing only 8 inches tall.
Since the dress fits retro Stacie, I’m guessing it also fits Wee 3 Friends as well.
Today’s free pattern will fit the following dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- 8 inch Bratz dolls
- Ever After High dolls
- 8 inch Breyer Rider dolls
- 6 inch Breyer Rider dolls (but as the photo shows, it’s a bit long on them)
- Spin Master La Dee Da dolls
- Disney 9 and a half inch fairy dolls like Tinkerbell
- Mattel’s 9 inch Stacie dolls
- Mattel’s 8 inch vintage Stacie dolls
- Hasbro World of Love vintage dolls
- vintage Sunshine Family dolls
Here’s the free printable PDF doll clothes sewing pattern for the felt dress project and a link to the tutorial video showing how to make it:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the felt dress with eyelet trim
- Tutorial video for making the felt dress with eyelet trim
It’s always friendly and kind to show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by liking them on Facebook, pinning them on Pinterest, and/or tweeting about them. You’re also welcome to add any of my YouTube channel‘s videos to your playlists. Please visit those links for easy access to my patterns, tutorials, and blog posts.
Here’s a really nice image of a Sunshine Family doll wearing the dress for easy pinning on Pinterest:
Stacie and Wee 3 Friends are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.