Are you here to find FREE doll clothes patterns to fit one of the dolls pictured above?
At the time of this blog post, most of these patterns have not yet been converted to PDF format, so you are advised to view this tutorial video to help you you with printing. But don’t get discouraged! I’m working to convert them, slowly but surely.
With this in mind…
Dolls and action figures are listed in alphabetical order. Please click on the doll or action figure you want patterns for:
- Baby Dolls (12 inch/30.5 cm — not pictured)
- Hunter Huntsman and other Ever After High male dolls (coming soon)
- GI Joe and Similar-sized Action Figures (11 inch/28 cm without shoes/boots)
- Jake Dolls (12 inch/30.2 cm – from Spin Master Liv Doll Collection)
- Ken Dolls (12 inch/30.2 cm – Broad Ken)
- Ken Dolls (12 inch/30.5 cm – regular, modern Ken)*
- Ken Dolls (12.25 inches/31 cm – articulated Ken)*
- WWE Action Figures (12 inch/30.2 cm)
And if you’re looking for something unusual, I also have cosplay and historical costumes for male dolls below:
- This link will take you to all the male fashion doll Cosplay Costume Patterns Offered as PDFs
- This link will take you to all Historical Male Doll Clothes Patterns, but many of them are only in JPG format and are waiting to be converted to PDFs
The links above will take you to a gallery of all available FREE patterns and tutorial videos for the doll or action figure for whom you’re sewing.
Behind the scenes, I’m creating a series of classes in doll clothing design techniques, so you can design your own doll clothes for your dolls, using simple techniques, household tools, and your amazing imagination! Click on this link to learn more about my paid courses on the Creative Spark Online Learning platform.
You can use this button to donate to my free doll clothes sewing pattern website. Your donation helps cover the costs associated with running this website.
*Regular Ken (like Ryan) and Articulated Ken (like Texas A&M Ken) are slightly different in their body measurements, but I group them together because ALL of the doll clothes that I’ve designed for these two Ken doll types will fit both of them. To get their exact measurements, please read this blog post.
If you find links that don’t work, please send me a message with a clear description of the page and the link that needs to be corrected. Thanks, in advance, for your help!