Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! Have you decorated in red and green for the holidays?
Ah, but red and green aren’t the only colors of Christmas. Just look at that adorable blue snowman skirt in the photo at the top of this post!
Would you like to make this outfit for your 18 inch doll? If so, you’ll need some red velvet for the shirt. To make this skirt, you’ll need some small-print cotton fabric and 1/4 inch wide elastic. It’s not required, but it’s also nice to have some tiny buttons on hand, to embellish the front of your velvet shirt.
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like American Girl dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free PDF sewing pattern for doll shirt and skirt
- How to make a long-sleeve shirt for 18″ dolls
- How to make an elastic-waist skirt for 18″ dolls
- How to do a whipstitch
- How to pull elastic through a casing
- How to sew snaps on fabric
Remember that by downloading my printable PDF patterns, you are obligated to show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing them on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. It actually helps me out a lot if you share them!
Here’s an additional image to share:
Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and/or the New Year (all of which are rapidly approaching or upon us), I wish you all a very happy holiday season!