Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Last week I posted the tutorial for making the ruffle-sleeved top you see in the video, but last week’s skirt pattern is an older one. So today I’ve got a brand new skirt pattern for you, along with this tutorial showing how to make it!
This week’s skirt should come down to the top of your doll’s calves. I’m calling this a “medium-length skirt,” for lack of a better description. Like the skirt I posted last week, it has an elastic waist for easy-sewing.
Tomorrow I’ll re-post the whole outfit for easy access from the 18 inch doll clothes pattern gallery page.
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll V-neck shirt and medium-length (calf length) skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the skirt (at the top of this page)
- Whipstitch tutorial for hemming
- Tutorial video showing how to make a casisng
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing them on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. As it says at the end of my videos, it actually helps me out a lot if you share them!