On 3 July 2020, my YouTube channel reached a milestone: 5,000 subscribers! Hooray! To celebrate, I’m giving you a tour of my doll sewing and craft room.
There are also a few tips along the way, like…
- Getting organized with the Boximize app
- Viking Sewing Machines
- Little Quilts All Through the House, a book by Alice Berg
- Fovitec Tabletop Lighting
- Simplicity Vintage products
- Fat quarters from JoAnn Fabrics
That’s all I have for you today. I sure hope you enjoyed the tour!
What are some of the tools, apps, and decorations that you use in your sewing rooms / doll-collecting rooms / craft rooms? Please leave a comment!