I’m Chelly Wood, and my two greatest passions are sewing romantic costumes for dolls and writing romantic books. My debut novel, (its title is still pending), is scheduled for release on Amazon and in bookstores in July of 2016. My agent is the lovely and professional Liz Kracht of Kimberley Cameron and Associates.
To see why I offer my patterns and doll clothes for free, please go to my Chelly’s Books page.
If you love to read romantic books and you’d like to hear about my books when they’re published, or if you’re also a doll seamstress like me, consider connecting with me through one of these venues:
- Pinterest: Chelly Wood — Most of my boards offer free patterns for doll clothes and tutorials for my doll-related hobbies.
- YouTube: Chelly Wood’s Channel — You can see the videos I’ve created, including my sewing tutorials and book trailers (when my books come out).
- Twitter: @ChellyWood1 — You can see all of my blog posts from every blog I’ve created, not just this one.
- Facebook: ChellyWood — This also shows my blog posts along with videos I create and stuff I like on YouTube.
- Facebook Version of ChellyWood.com — This is just a FB “blog” site, where my blog posts from here become duplicated. But I think it’s much easier to download my patterns from this primary blog, rather than the FB one. But if you’re a fan of FB, you might want to use this interface to see my postings pop up regularly.
- Tumblr: chellywoodauthor — This account shows my blog posts as well.
- Goodreads: Chelly Wood — Let’s discuss our favorite books! (I’m more active on Goodreads during the summer, when I have more time.)
- Critique Circle: Esparhawk — Yes, I have a different pseudonym on this critique exchange website. As a writer, this is my all-time favorite website for critique work. It’s possible to do line edits on this site, in addition to broad, overall critiques. I’m on this site nearly every day because I like my manuscripts to be very clean before I submit them to my agent.
- NaNoWriMo: Chelly Wood — I’m mostly active on this website in November, which is National Novel Writers’ Month.
- Google+: Chelly Wood — I don’t use my Google+ account much, so let me know why you want to connect with me here, if you want me to follow you back. Otherwise I’ll assume you’re selling real estate or something boring like that! ;)
My Other Blogs
English Emporium — This website offers tips on comma use, capitalization rules, common spelling errors, sentence structure, poetry, and so much more! If you’re a writer, student, or English teacher, this is the site for you!
Secret Pal Teachers — Do you have a “Secret Santa” or “Office Pal” program where you work? On this website I offer ideas for your secret pal gifts. It’s especially geared toward teachers, but most of my posts would appeal to nearly anyone. During November and December, I post frequently.
Gluten-Free Kids’ Recipes — This is a recipe blog where I post my food concoctions. They’re often simple recipes for things people take for granted, like gravy, chicken soup, tuna melts, and ranch dressing. But when you’re on a special diet, it’s those easy-peasy things that you miss most. So if you know anybody who eats gluten-free and/or dairy free, please tell them about my site. They’ll be glad you did!
Well, I hope I get to see everyone online!